Wireless Vulnerability Assessment
Identifies weaknesses or vulnerabilities in wireless access points (WAPs) and wireless authentication.
A Wireless Vulnerability Assessment will also validate the strength of encryption wireless protection controls.
The assessment includes:
- Foot printing in-scope access points
- Identification of wireless and SSIDs, access point vendors
- Attempts to recover encryption keys
- Passive session hijacking attempts
- Man-in-the-middle attacks to gain network access
- Impersonation attacks
- Decryption of encrypted wireless network traffic
- Validation of access point authentication and authorization controls
- Assessing the risk of identified vulnerabilities
- Prioritizing the vulnerabilities and providing solutions where possible.