Security-based Health Check
Reviews the security configuration of systems like network devices, servers, mainframes and endpoint devices.
Health checks compare the deployed build against vendor guidelines and the industry’s best methods for securing the device.
Typical activities in this test include:
- Assessing the vulnerabilities of the device.
- Reviewing the configuration and security baseline to assess if best security practices have been adhered to by vendor and security.
- Reviewing installed services and removing unnecessary ones.
- Reviewing the build process, change in management, or any other relevant processes that control the creation and updating of the device, application and software.
- Assessing the risk of identified vulnerabilities.
- Prioritizing the vulnerabilities and providing solutions where possible.