Red Team Assessment
Determines if any sensitive information is at risk, and, if a user or system becomes compromised, how you can protect the rest of your network against attackers.
This assessment will answer and aim to resolve these five primary concerns:
- What information is available on the Internet that an adversary can use against my organization?
- Is there sensitive information available to the public that shouldn’t be there?
- What systems or information available to the public have security gaps that could be exploited?
- How would my prevention and detection capabilities stand up to the latest threat tactics?
- Can an attacker bypass my security controls?