Network and Firewall Configuration Review
Identifies weaknesses or vulnerabilities in firewall configurations.
The Firewall Configuration Review includes:
- An assessment of network resilience, including disaster recovery capabilities.
- A review of network security controls.
- An assessment of network design against industry standard recommendations.
- Analyzing firewall configurations for insecure and duplicate ACLs.
- Identification of insecure authentication mechanisms (i.e. weak passwords.) and VPN configurations.
- A review of logging configurations.