Mobile or Web Application Security Assessment
Focuses on testing mobile or web applications to maintain an attacker-resilient web presence.
The Application Security Assessment includes:
- Web and client-server application security assessments
- Mobile application assessments
- Source code reviews for common programing languages
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) reviews
- Application architecture assessments
- Custom services, as requested
The assessments are typically based on the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Web/Mobile Security Testing Guide and/or the OWASP Web/Mobile Application Security Verification Standard.