Do you have an analytical and flexible mindset, a demonstrated strong work ethic and are motivated to seek out and solve complex security problems? If so, rSolutions invites you to join their Security Operations Center team!
As a Tier1 Security Operations Centre Analyst you will…
- Respond to and handle cybersecurity attacks upon the for rSolutions clients.
- Analyze and respond to alerts, compromises, and breaches.
- Proactively develop defensive security measures and capabilities.
- Handle information security incidents and other adverse information security events.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Use forensic, incident response, and process expertise to respond to and investigate system, service, or network attacks and breaches alone and as part of a team.
- Apply security knowledge, skills, and abilities with supervision on projects and programs.
- Work with Security Engineers to plan and build proactive defenses, automation, and event detection into the rSolutions SOC.
- Work with customers on investigations.
- Work as part of a team to formulate new or enhance existing processes, policies, and standards.
- Provide excellent quality of Customer Service.
- Meet or exceed customer expectation.
- Understand the overall processes and procedures of the rSolutions SOC and the relevance of the procedures to the managed client.
- Work non-traditional hours and respond to on-call requests in a 24 x 7 service environment.
- One or more years in an IT security role or IT support role with significant security responsibilities.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following domains Data Security, Digital Forensics, Incident Response and Analysis, IT Systems and Operations, Network Security, Systems and Applications Security or Vulnerability Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Individuals will be required to submit to a background examination.
- Demonstrated ability in effective communication and collaborating in a high-performance team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Experience functioning in diverse workgroups
- Experience working with a SIEM
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
rSolutions is a Canadian Information Security and Data Analytics firm. Founded in 2010, rSolutions has grown its client base with a focus on exceptional customer care. rSolutions services a diversity of clients across Canada and the United States in Energy and Utilities, Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Education, Retail, Telecommunications, Public Sector and Law Enforcement.
More info/Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org