DynTek Services Inc. international partner of rSolutions Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Microsoft Engineer to join our team. This is a full-time position that is consultative in nature. The role offers a competitive base salary, bonus plan, full benefits, and growth potential.
The Sr. Microsoft Engineer is responsible for the successful delivery of complex technology-enabled projects and services to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers. The Sr. Engineer will work with clients throughout the solution lifecycle to plan, design and deploy technology solutions that meet aggressive delivery schedules, complex technical specifications and high-level requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements the pre-approved Statements of Work (“SOWs”) and delivers the project on time and within scope
- Follows approved DynTek and project management methodology, ensuring that required steps are followed, deliverables are produced, and approvals are obtained from the appropriate parties
- Maintains responsibility for project/program issue resolution, escalating to the Manager when necessary
- Participates in project/customer kickoff meetings, status reports and milestones
- Reports weekly on project progress and accomplishments to the Project Manager
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer issues during implementation to ensure on-time results within scope
- Notifies Manager and Project Manager when project requirements appear to be moving beyond scope
- Assesses the impact of additional customer requests and reports the request to the Manager, and Project Manager who may need to reevaluate the SOW
- Verifies alignment to DynTek quality standards and project’s SOW
- Responsible for entering all work as activities or service tickets, submitting weekly time sheets and expense reports in the project management software
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar related field and 6 years of industry experience in related Practice technologies
- 8 years of industry experience in related Practice technologies in lieu of degree
- Experience with MS Teams Voice (SBC, Direct Routing, Migration to MS Team Voice)
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and deep understanding of Azure Services, Infrastructure design, and Architecture (Azure Identity Design, Governance, Security, all flavors of Defender, Azure Networking, Analytics Platform, Azure SQL)
- SQL Database migration to Azure a plus (Azure Migrate, DMS, etc)
- Experience in SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, and Tenant to Tenant Migration.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer Associate (MS-721)
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert (MS-720)
OR Passed any of the following exams:
Baseline Skills we do every day.
- Azure Cloud computing experience
- Azure AD, on-prem AD, AD Assessment, AD Health, and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Office 365 Features – OneDrive, SharePoint,
- Other Azure Security like Azure Defenders (Office 365, Endpoints, Identity), Azure Sentinel, Azure Virtual Desktops
- Solid Communicator, excellent documentation skills
- Able to work independently as well in a team environment.
DynTek and rSolutions provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to Federal law requirements, DynTek and rSolutions comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please send resumes and cover letters to careers@rSolutions.com