rSolutions is currently seeking a candidate to fulfill a role as an Account Executive. This position requires previous knowledge in related IT, IT security, development, or data analytics fields and a passion for continuous learning.
rSolutions is looking for a results driven Account Executive to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The Account Executive will participate with the account team in developing and executing account strategy and focus on ensuring that client requirements are met and expectations exceeded. The Account Executive will develop new strategic relationships and strengthen client relationships by ensuring customer satisfaction and identifying new business opportunities with the VP of Sales.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Assist with developing and implementing strategic sales objectives based on defined accounts in order to achieve corporate goals with focus on expanding services business including managed security, professional and consulting services.
- Be proactive in identifying any new service opportunities with clients and partners and ensure these opportunities are presented to the appropriate rSolutions lines of business.
- Provide sales support to new and existing clients and the VP of Sales; manage enquiries and resolve problems.
- Determine customer needs and drive service to successfully meet targets for clients.
- Visit clients individually, or with appropriate rSolutions representatives, to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships relating to consulting services and software licensing opportunities.
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship with client base through regular daily interaction and assistance, including managing client escalations.
- Coordinate with the VP of Sales for regular sales team reviews, updates, and strategic planning.
- Work with the sales team and marketing to create necessary customers presentations around new and emerging services that rSolutions offers.
- Participate and contribute to team sales meetings; provide regular account executive updates.
- Keep up with vendor sales certifications as required.
- Ensure full understanding and knowledge of client contracts and statements of work (SOW). Assist with SOW updates and obtaining signatures as required.
- Work with the client regarding invoicing, PO assignment, maintenance, and contract renewals.
- Support non-assigned clients through special projects to assist in the realignment of deliverables.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years sales experience
- Knowledge in IT security and Managed Security Services
- Knowledge in Splunk
- Product knowledge in the IT Security
rSolutions is a Canadian Information Security and Data Analytics firm. Founded in 2010, rSolutions has grown its client base with a focus on exceptional customer care. rSolutions services a diversity of clients across Canada and the United States in Energy and Utilities, Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Education, Retail, Telecommunications, Public Sector and Law Enforcement.
More info/Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org