We offer Managed Security Services, Professional Services and Product Sales to assist companies in improving their security posture.
Guiding everything from the selection of products we sell to the services we provide, is the guidance of three (3) former CISOs and two (2) former CIOs.
Whether you are a well-established enterprise client with a fulsome security practice or a company that’s just starting out, we can help.
“We build security by asking questions and listening to the answers so we can meet people where they are at and work within their budgets to get them where they want to go. There is no secret sauce, or magic bullets, just working towards a shared goal, in partnership.”
What makes us different is the level of experience and knowledge our cybersecurity staff possess. All of our security analysts have over 10 years’ experience in conducting web security and vulnerability assessments and PCI audits. They are also experienced in creating cybersecurity policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
Our analysts’ credentials include:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
- SABSA Chartered Security Architect – Foundation Certificate (SCF)
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI-QSA) – not renewed
- Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- COBiT Foundations Certificate
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Additionally, our consultants have experience in delivering security training, including:
- Qualified SANS instructor
- SANS Web Application Penetration Testing
- Secure Web Application Development (customized training for PCI DSS compliance)