rSolutions is an established Cyber Security company seeking a candidate to fulfill the role of Accounting Manager. The position will be based at our head office in Regina, Saskatchewan, and will report directly to the President.
The ideal candidate will have strong accounting, finance and administrative skills. In particular, the role will require basic knowledge of accounting standards for private enterprises (ASPE) and a working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
The position will work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure that accounting systems and processes are functioning effectively and will assist in continuously improving the internal control environment. This role requires an ability to adjust to different tasks on a daily basis while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
In addition to a variety of ad-hoc requests of a financial or administrative nature, the Accounting Manager will be involved in accounting for multi-year contracts, the preparation of journal entries and supporting documentation, reconfiguration of the G/L to suit growing business needs, monthly financial statement analysis, deal analysis and pricing, purchase order preparation, and working with the external accountants. The Accounting Manager will also be expected to cover absences of the Finance Manager and therefore experience in the areas of accounts payable, invoicing & collections, payroll and cash flow forecasting would be considered an asset.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Business Administration or Commerce
- A professional accounting designation
- Experience in using accounting packages and integrating them with other software as necessary; experience using Quickbooks would be ideal
- A solid understanding of financial processes with previous experience in an accounting or finance role
- An understanding of internal control environments
- Superior skills in Microsoft office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to deal with multiple competing responsibilities
rSolutions is a Canadian Information Security and Data Analytics firm. Founded in 2010, rSolutions has grown its client base with a focus on exceptional customer care. rSolutions services a diversity of clients across Canada and the United States in Energy and Utilities, Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Education, Retail, Telecommunications, Public Sector and Law Enforcement.
Please submit your resume with cover letter by February 25, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org